Wooden Wild Mouse
The track is laminated wood topped with a flat steel running rail, constructed on a wooden support structure. Cars are held on the track by mushroom shaped pegs running between steel guide rails in the center of the track, allowing the cars to tilt over on corners.
Special Track Elements
None, though the 60° lift hill slope is notable. Tight turns.
- Maximum Track Slope - 60°
- Maximum Lift Hill Slope - 60°
- Maximum Height - 59 Feet
- Continuous circuit mode
- Crazy Vole
- Mini Miner
- Castastrophe (Cat Collection DLC)
- Caterpillar (Cat Collection DLC)
- Cataplexy (Cat Collection DLC)
- Catacomb (Cat Collection DLC)
- Catatonia (Cat Collection DLC)
- Cataclysm (Cat Collection DLC)
- Roller Coaster 1 (US)/Doppelganger (EU) (Diamond Heights)
- Mean Squeak (Crumbly Woods)
- Manic Mine Ride (Megaworld Park)
- Manic Mouse (Megaworld Park)
- Wild Mouse (Blackpool Pleasure Beach)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
- Cheesy Mice
- Mouse Towers
- Crazy Castle
- Intensity 4-7
- Excitement 3-7
- Naseua 2-5
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
- Runaway Train (Gunslinger)
- A good Crazy Rodent Roller Coaster is all about tight turns and sudden drops - the more intense, the better.
- Cheapest of the Roller Coasters in RCT1, except for maybe Steel Mini Roller Coaster (depends on length)
- In Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 the premade wooden crazy rodent rollercoaster Mouse Towers has the tendancy to stall on the part past the first turn after breakdowns most notably the safety cut out, this ride was known as Crazy Vole in RCT1.
- Much like Car Rides and haunted mansion rides, the wooden mouse cars can go through and activate the Door and Portcullis wall features.
In Real Life
- This type of ride is exceptionally old and has been replaced in favor of the steel-wild mouse for many years; most notably, the one at Blackpool Pleasure Beach, which was removed at the end of 2017.
- This ride is also known as the Wooden Wild Mouse Roller Coaster.
- In RCT2, the mine trucks are listed as a different ride, called Wooden Wild Mine Coaster.