Toffee Apple Stall
A Toffee Apple Stall (known as a Candy Apple Stall in the US) sells candy/toffee apples which guests in your park will buy and eat. It is not very profitable, but aesthetically fits nicely with the Wonderland Themeing. Candy/Toffee apples will reduce the guests' hunger bars.
- It is called Toffee Apple Stall in RollerCoaster Tycoon 2.
- It is called Toffee Apples in RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 and is an adventure-themed stall.
- Due to being one of the least profitable Shops & Stalls in the game compared to others, guests will comment that they're not paying that much for the candy apples, so it is advised not to price them above $1.50 and construct only one or two locations at the most, or only in case of a large cash margin available at hand.
- In the American version of RCT1, it was referred to as the "Candy Apple Stand" in the "New Rides & Attractions" window, but called the "Candy Apple Stall" at default when first built.
- It is called Pomme d'Amour (Love Apple) in the French version of the games.