Mini Suspended Coaster
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Track is a single tubular steel rail, supported by tubular steel posts. Cars hang from the rail, swinging freely from side to side.
Special Track Elements
- Maximum Track Slope - 25°
- Maximum Lift Hill Slope - 25°
- Maximum Height - 42 Feet
- Continuous circuit mode
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
- Bat Flight
- Fright Flight
- Radical Air
- Sputnik Commemoration (European Cultural Festival)
- This ride tends to have a high excitement rating due to the fact that guest have their feet hanging. Because the car is able to swing freely, this makes the ride very smooth.
- A drawback to this roller coaster is that it can't hold very many passengers. Don't make the queue line too long, otherwise your guests will become unhappy. Also, try to space out the waiting time for the trains' departures so that there is only one or two trains or cars in the station at once.
- In both RCT2 and RCT3, each vehicle counts as a separate ride.