Jump to navigation Jump to search
Track is tubular steel with square steel supports. The trains are fiberglass and are made to look like a Mine train.
Special Track Elements
- Banked Curves
- Banked Helix
- On Ride Photo Section
- Maximum track slope - 25
- Maximum height above ground - 60 feet(RCT2)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
- Mine Mania
- The ride powers itself to 35 mph (56 km/h). Because of this, it is prone to causing crashes if a train enters the station too fast or, worse, a safety cut-out breakdown occurs on a multi-train design with a long uphill section immediately after a fast section where one train gets stuck on the uphill section and the train after it is preparing to travel the uphill section at a high speeds.
- This ride doesn't need a lift hill as the train is powered. The train will gradually gain speed on flat track, collect speed on drops and slow down on hills.
- The Mine Ride is immune to brakes failure breakdowns.
In Real Life
- The Mine Ride is primarily based on the Mack Rides powered coaster, using its mine train themed trains. The track also bears some resemblance to Schwarzkopf powered coasters.