|===Welcome To The Scenario/Savegame Exchange===
Upload your scenarios and saved games here!
- If this is your first ride upload, create a new sub-page for your user name by editing this page, inserting [[/Your Username/]] alphabetically below, and then saving it.
- Open up the newly created link (which will appear red) and use this page to upload all of your Scenarios.
- Click the Add Image button at the top of the window.
- Click Upload at the top and browse to the directory where the scenario is located. A guide to finding it can be found here.
- After the file is uploaded, click the Insert File button.
- Add a short caption underneath the link to the file.
- To download files, click on the link, then click on the file name, which is located above the licensing and date information.
- NOTE: If a scenario or saved game does not work, please check if you have correctly installed the required expansions of the RollerCoaster Tycoon game.
Rules and Guidelines for uploading rides
- The RollerCoaster Tycoon Wiki supports scenarios and saved games from all three RollerCoaster Tycoon games.
- Only upload original works that you yourself have created. Do not upload the work of others without their direct permission. We also don't need any of the existing scenarios from the game because, well, everyone already has them.
- Please only upload scenario/savegame files here, and please ensure they are "clean" from any viruses, etc.
- There is no set way to set out your section of the exchange. If you are adventurous, you could even come up with a name for your "company". While there is no set style to follow, users should be able to easily download your creations and it should be clear the name and and version (game and expansion) necessary for your scenarios & saved games.
Scenario Exchange and Saved Game Exchange
- APABLD's Creations
- Competition Challenges by X37X37
- Dolphanatic's Creations
- Eddyfan25's Competitions
- Ezporsche's Creations
- Figmeister's Scenarios
- Hadesengel's Sandboxes
- Jewelfan24's Scenario Creations
- Matt 20 1's Creations
- MkWii17's Scenarios
- MontagnaMagica's Creations
- Peckinpah's Mega Park In Progress Saved Game
- RCT2house's Saved Games
- Rctnseek3's Parks
- RollerCoasterJunkie's Finished Scenarios
- RonBWL's Saved Games
- ShuttleLoop's save games
- turnup90's Saved Games
- Worldwide Parks by DisneyWizard
- Challenges Tough to win yet fun to play.
- Completed Scenarios - Innovative solution suggestions
- Almost There! - One Step to Win! Unlock the next few scenarios by running these hump busters for a game day or two.
- Fantasy Parks - My fabrications, tools and TRG Scenario Editor flat landscape, no charge, freebuild developer sandbox.