Made out of steel. The trains all have only one car (except for the Rocket Cars in OpenRCT2, which go up to 3 cars per train), made out of fibreglass and come in all different shapes.
Special Track Elements
- Banked Curves
- Banked Helix
- Booster (OpenRCT2 only - use the "Enable all drawable track pieces" cheat)
- On-ride Photo (OpenRCT2 only)
- Curved lift hill (OpenRCT2 only - use the "Enable all drawable track pieces" cheat)
- Maximum track slope - 60°
- Maximum height above ground - 75 feet(RCT2)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
- Cairngorm Bobsleds
- Crazy Cabs
- Dream Chariots
- Raving Rockets
- Supersonic (cancelled)
- Skull Mountain (Six Flags Great Adventure)
- Jet Plane Coaster (Rock 'n' Roll Revival)
- Mini Roller Coaster 1 (Renovation)
- Not to be confused with the Steel Mini Roller Coaster of RCT1.
- The Rocket Cars were available in RCT1 for the Steel Mini Roller Coaster.
- Interestingly, in RCT3, the length of the cars can cause themselves to be stuck at the start of the track. This is because the Mini Coaster launches its cars out of the station with very little speed, and even a small U-shaped curve can prove an obstacle to the Mini Cars. This can be solved for any vehicle by adding a gentle drop to make the car have enough speed to reach chain lift.
- The Russian Cars vehicle from Wacky Worlds is actually based on the East German car Trabant 601.
- It was renamed to Trabant Cars in OpenRCT2 to reflect its resemblance to the Trabant 601.
In Real Life
The Mini Roller Coaster is similar to a Pinfari Zyklon Z40. Both of these coasters have single-car trains and compact track, although the track style itself looks more like a Mack Rides Family/Junior coaster.