Reverser Roller Coaster
(Redirected from Wooden Reverser Roller Coaster)
Track is laminated wood, topped with a flat steel running rail, constructed on a wooden support structure. Cars run on bogies guided along the track by side-friction wheels running [sic]. Special sections of track are used to turn the car around, allowing it to run backwards.
Special Track Elements
- Reversing Sections
- Maximum Track Slope - 25°
- Maximum Lift Hill Slope - 25°
- Maximum Height - 78 Feet
- Continuous circuit mode
- Reverser Coaster 1
- Roller Coaster 1 (Good Knight Park)
- Roller Coaster 2 (Good Knight Park)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
- Rapid Response
- Timber Turnaround
In Real Life
There is not much proof about this coaster's existence, apart from a postcard, showing at least one was built.
- Wooden Reverser is a Wooden Side-Friction variant but instead of single run, this has a reverser part to give more excitement, intensity and nausea. Like Wooden Side-Friction, this may have to be designed carefully. If the train run on any crests and end with more than 30 mph/ 48 kph, the train will fly straight off the track.
- In the original RollerCoaster Tycoon, this ride is called "Wooden Reverser Roller Coaster."