|US Cover UK Cover|
|Preceded by||RollerCoaster Tycoon|
|Succeeded by||Loopy Landscapes|
RollerCoaster Tycoon: Added Attractions (also known as Corkscrew Follies in the United States) is the first expansion pack to RollerCoaster Tycoon. It wasn't received well by critics due to the fact that it just featured more attractions, scenarios and scenery. The famous Banner Sign was invented in this expansion pack. The reason why this expansion had two names is that Chris Sawyer originally named the add-on 'Added Attractions', but Hasbro decided to rename it 'Corkscrew Follies' in order to attract the US buyers. This led to confusion and therefore the next expansion pack was called Loopy Landscapes in the whole world.
- North America: November 15, 1999
- Europe: some time in 1999
- Australia: unknown
Transport Rides 
Gentle Rides 
Roller Coasters 
Thrill Rides 
Water Rides 
Shops & Stalls 
This article or section is under construction.
You can help by editing it! Relevant discussion may be available on this article's discussion page.
- Starting in this expansion pack, a new option called "show real names of guests" gives the guests a "name" consisting of a random first name, to which a random letter and a dot is added (e.g. Chris S.).
- Original RollerCoaster Tycoon
- Pentium 90 (Pentium 200 MMX recommended)
- Microsoft Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1
- 16 MB RAM (32 MB RAM recommended)
- Additional 45 MB hard disk space
- 4x CD-ROM drive (8x CD-ROM drive recommended)
- 1 MB SVGA card
- Windows 95/98 compatible sound card
- DirectX 5.0 (included on original Roller Coaster Tycoon CD-ROM)
|RollerCoaster Tycoon Games|
|Compilations||RCT Deluxe • RCT2 Triple Thrill Pack • RCT3 Gold! • RCT3 Gold Edition • RCT3 Platinum! • World of RCT • RCT 6 Pack • RCT Mega Pack • RCT3 Complete Edition|
|Ports/remakes||OpenRCT2 • RCT Classic|
|Spin-offs||RCT: The Board Game • RCT Pinball Machine • RCT Idle|