Three pairs of seats rotate at the end of three rotating arms, each pair has three buckets that hold two guests each.
This article is under construction.
You can help by editing it! Relevant discussion may be available on this article's discussion page.
- Pokey Park : Purple Peril
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
- Rio Carnival: Coffee Cup Ride 1
- Rio Carnival: Coffee Cup Ride 2
- Rio Carnival: Coffee Cup Ride 3
- European Cultural Festival: Italian Police Ride 1
- Japanese Coastal Reclaim: Fighting Kite Ride
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
- The number of rotations per ride can be set manually.
- The ride is usually the first thrill ride available in the RCT campaigns.
- The US version of RCT1 names this ride as "Scrambled Eggs". The UK version of RCT1 and all versions of RCT2 name it "Twist". In RCT3, it is named "Twister".
- The ride's popularity falls hastily, and guests will refuse to ride it at a certain price very quickly. It is recommended to be rebuilt frequently.
- Despite being a Thrill Ride, its excitement, intensity, and nausea ratings are rather low and has its default music set to Gentle Style after first building the ride.
In Real Life
The ride is modeled after the Scrambler, manufactured by Eli Bridge Company, a popular ride that spans across several fairgrounds in the USA. As well as several amusement parks.