Track consists of two tubular steel rails, one above the other, connected by bracing. Supports are thin tubular steel posts. Cars are held on the track by wheels above, below and either side of the rails.
Special Track Elements
- Maximum Track Slope - 25°
- Maximum Lift Hill Slope - 25°
- Maximum Height - 59 Feet
- Continuous circuit mode
- Steeplechase 1 (Giggle Downs)
- Steeplechase 2 (Giggle Downs)
- Steeplechase 3 (Giggle Downs)
- Steeplechase 4 (Giggle Downs)
- Batty Bikers (Megaworld Park)
- Steeplechase (Lane 1) (Megaworld Park)
- Steeplechase (Lane 2) (Megaworld Park)
- Steeplechase (Lane 1) (Blackpool Pleasure Beach)
- Steeplechase (Lane 2) (Blackpool Pleasure Beach)
- Batty Bikers 1 (Fort Anachronism)
- Batty Bikers 2 (Fort Anachronism)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
- Batty Bikers
- Pony Tales
- Production Line
- To the Joust
- Hover Bike Ride 1 (Future World)
- An exciting ride, as the riders feel vulnerable sitting so high above the track. Corners have no banking, so be careful to avoid high lateral G's.
In Real Life
Only one Steeplechase coaster is left in operation, which is at Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
In 2018, S&S Worldwide revealed a new concept coaster of the same name, with redesigned trains.