(Redirected from Inverted Wild Mouse Roller Coaster)
also known as Inverted Wild Mouse in Loopy Landscapes
Track consists of tubular steel rails. Supports are large tubular steel posts. Cars hang under the track, held on by wheels above, below, and outside the running rails.
Special Track Elements
None, though the 60° lift hill slope is notable. (90 degrees in RCT3)
- Maximum track slope - 60°
- Lift hill maximum slope - 60°
- Maximum height above ground - 68 ft
- Continuous circuit mode
Pre-Existing Roller Coasters
RollerCoaster Tycoon 1
- Roller Coaster 2 (Wacky Warren)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
- A good Inverted Wild Mouse Coaster is all about tight turns and sudden drops - the more intense, the better.
- There is a glitch with the Inverted Wild Mouse: By creating an inline loop beginning with at least 5 stations, a vertical chain lift, and 3+ circuits, it is possible to achieve speeds otherwise not possible in the game while the coaster is set to "Continuous Circuit".
In Real Life
- This ride is loosely based on the Reverchon Gliding Coaster, a suspended Wild Mouse roller coaster created in 2000, and exclusive to travelling fairs. The in-game variant lacks banked turns and the cars do not swing, however.