(Redirected from Steel Wild Mouse Roller Coaster)
Track consists of tubular steel rails. Supports are large tubular steel posts. Cars are held on the track by wheels above, below, and outside the running rails.
Special Track Elements
None, though the 60° lift hill slope is notable.
- Maximum track slope - 60°
- Lift hill maximum slope - 60°
- Maximum height above ground - 68 ft
- Continuous circuit mode
- Continuous block section mode
- Steel Mouse 1
- Steel Mouse 2
- Roller Coaster 5 (Volcania)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
- Flying Dutchman Gold Mine
- Steel Squeak
- Flying Dutchman Gold Mine (Six Flags Holland)
- A good Wild Mouse Roller Coaster is all about tight turns and sudden drops - the more intense, the better.
- This ride is called Steel Wild Mouse Roller Coaster in RCT1 and Wild Mouse in RCT2 and RCT3.