Sup, I'm SP. Those aren't my initials, but that's what I go by. Anyway, I've been a fan of the RCT franchise since my parents bought me RCT 2 over 6 or so years ago. Sadly, I lost the copy years ago, but I then got RCT Deluxe and later RCT 3. I play both semiregularly. I am also a fan of Chris Sawyer's Locomotion.
I consider myself a pro at the game, but when looking at what other people have done, I'm now hesitant to say that, lol.
I want to help this wiki since it's relatively small and could be fixed up.
Oh, and I'm an admin on the Jurassic Park wiki.
Roller Coaster Tycoon (Deluxe)
- Forest Frontiers
- Dynamite Dunes
- Leafy Lake
- Evergreen Gardens
- Trinity Islands
- Dinky Park
- Aqua Park
- Millennium Mines
- Karts & Coasters
- Mel's World
- Mothball Mountain
- Pacific Pyramids
- Big Pier
- Lightning Peaks
- Ivory Towers
Corkscrew Follies Expansion Pack
Loopy Landscapes Expansion Pack
- Arid Heights
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3
- Vanilla Hills
- Box Office
Soaked! Expansion Pack
(I play sandbox on here a ton so I hardly play the campaign XD)
About Me (expanded)
|This user's favorite transport ride is|
|This user's favorite roller coaster is |
Wooden Roller Coaster
|This user's favorite gentle ride is |
|This user's favorite thrill ride is |
|This user's favorite water ride is |
|This user's favorite stall is |
|This user's favorite scenario is |
Amusement Parks I've Been To
- Arizona State Fair
- Not technically an amusement park, but I have gone on many of their rides, so it's worth mentioning.
- Castles and Coasters (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Disneyland California (Anaheim, California)
- Legoland California (Carlsbad, California)
- Mission Beach Amusement Park (Mission Beach, California)
- The Big Dipper was the only ride I went on XD, worth it.
- Seaworld California (San Diego, California)
- Sunsplash Water Park (Mesa, Arizona)
- The only one on this list I've been to more than once (twice), not counting the state fair.
- Universal Studios Hollywood (Hollywood, California)
- Wet 'n' Wild (Mesa, Arizona)
- TEENAGERS: AVOID THE BIG RING RAFT WATERSLIDE. YOU CAN NEARLY TIP OVER. True story.