Then, players should build all the thrill rides they have, before starting to build another small roller coaster - this will attract about 350 people. Now, players can join back the path to the two other islands, wise players would join a path up from the first island to the third, and the wisest of them would build an additional Chairlift from 3rd island to park entrance for some extra money.
Once this is done, extra staff will come in handy. This park will need at least five Bathrooms, and two groups of shops. From this point onward, the scenario's straightforward : Building new rides as they come, along with the occasional roller coaster and new staff periodically. By the end of Year 3, the scenario's goal should be long reached.
- If things are getting cramped up on the islands, a wise player would consider building beneath them, underground. This is tricky on the first one, but the other two have a decent amount of volume for construction. A low enough tunnel would even go beneath the water, essentially freeing players from islands' constraints.
- A solid ratio concerning rollercoasters in this park (no matter the game it is played on) would be :
- One high-capacity shuttle coaster on island 1, equipped with an on-ride photo section for additionnal $ each launch, with a long queue and set on "Full charge" mode so that it drains as many guests (and wallets) as possible,
- One well-themed coaster on island 2, also with photo section if available,
- One massive high-capacity coaster on island 3, going underground if possible.
- Placing flat rides near or in the water, might prove wiser than forcing them on the land, removing all the trees on the way.
- Charging more than $1 for the chairlift suggested above, might prove counterproductive : would it be better to charge it low and have all guests ride it, or to push the price higher and have half the guests turn away ?
- Improved pathfinding in RCT2 & OpenRCT2 renders this scenario much easier there than in original RCT, along with stackable scenery for improved drawing power of rollercoasters. It also improves the efficiency of staff's patrol areas, reducing again the need for staff.
Trinity Islands completed (PC)
Trinity Islands completed by Diszxchat (IOS / Android)