Rollercoaster Heaven/Scenario Guide
The first thing players should do is get rid of all the paths that aren't near attractions, then build tons of shops, stalls, and Restrooms around the park. Next, build all the flat gentle and thrill rides. After that, build all of the pre-made roller coasters that fulfill the objective. Also note that you can only build one per type of coaster.
Some very good suggestions on pre-built rides:
- Texas Giant (Wooden Roller Coaster)
- Ice Chaser (Giga Coaster)
- Frightmare (Floorless Roller Coaster)
- Velocerator (Hyper-Twister Coaster)
- Empire Express (Inverted Roller Coaster)
Some roller coasters that you can make extensions to are:
- Octivator (Corkscrew Roller Coaster)
- Mystic Flight (Lay-Down Roller Coaster)
- Updraft (Flying Roller Coaster)
And that just leaves 2 custom roller coasters.
Now, players don't have to worry about their park rating, so players can just build 10 roller coasters and get outta there.