Mountain Spring/Scenario Guide
How to create a compact building (THIS IS NEEDED)
- Lower a 6x6 plot of land 6 spaces/6 meters.
- Build a twister ride in one corner and use the other area for a stair case. This is a basement.
- Build a gravitron ride on the ground floor, 6 spaces/meters above the twister ride.
- Build a random ride 14 spaces/meters above the twister ride (8 above gravitron).
- Build a structure using walls and roofs to totally cover the structure (for park value).
This is just a sample. Note that flat rides can only be up to 16 spaces/meters above the ground, so build short rides underneath.
Build a roller coaster on the hills, either side works.
Flatten a hill if you need to build a compact building there. Not that hard!
This place does have night time, so make sure you build path lights.