Before you begin posting on the forums here at the RCT Wiki, here are some rules and suggestions that you should adhere to.
1. Please post in English. Most of us cannot read in Northeastern Kyrgyzstanian.
2. If you start a new topic, look through our articles and forums before you begin the post. Someone might have answered your question already.
3. No indecency. This includes but is not limited to:
4. Titles for new topics should clearly and concisely describe the content of the post. Titles like "I've Got a Question" do not adhere to the guidelines, but titles like "Help with Building Underground in RCT3" do.
5. Treat everyone with respect, and they will treat you with respect.
Because the wiki's forums do not have all of the features of a normal forum, we ask that you do these things in your posts.
6. Always sign the end of your posts using either the signature button above or below the editing box.
7. Make sure a line separates posts. You can either press the horizontal line button above the editing box, or type in "----".
Fair enough? Thanks for reading, and have fun!
--Ezporsche 20:24, 12 July 2009 (UTC)